Scott Sereboff - Lead and rhythm guitars, keyboard foot pedals, backing vocals.
- Revv 100p head
- Revv 4x12 cabinet
- Mesa Boogie 2x12 cabinet (for the smaller shows)
- Aristides 060 with Bare Knuckle Ragnarok in bridge and DiMarzio Fast Track in neck (also known as "Masterverk")
- Aristides 070 with Bare Knuckle Warpig in bridge and Sinner in neck, with piezo
- Aristides 060 with Bare Knuckle Warpig in bridge and Cobra in neck
- Ernie Ball Music Man Monarch Majesty 7 string with DiMarzio Sonic Ecstacy in both bridge and neck, with piezo
- All guitars are strung with .11 to .50 gauge strings tuned to E flat
- Picks are Dunlop Flow 2.0MM JP
- The Revv 100p is full MIDI controllable
- Musicom EFX Mark 4 MIDI controller
- Decimator noise gate
- Shure wireless
- Eventide H9
- Strymon Mobius
- Mesa Boogie Boost
- Flight Time delay
Keyboard stage setup:
- iPad 12.4 using MPK soft keyboard
- Crumar foot pedals
- One Countryman head microphone into Shure wireless pack
Chris Siggins - Lead and rhythm guitars
- Amplification - EVH 5150 III, 50 watt head
- 4x12 cabinet with two V30’s and two G12T-75’s in an X pattern.
- 2x12 cabinet with one V30 and one G12T-75 (for smaller shows)
- ESP E-II M7 (7 string) with Duncan Distortion pickups.
- ESP E-II M-II (6 string) with Duncan Distortion pickups.
- Both guitars are strung with D ‘Addario NYXL 9-42 (56 low B string) tuned down 1/2 step.
- Digitech GSP 1101 rack effects processor with footswitch.
- ISP G-String noise gate.
- Shure wireless system.
- Live Wire PC1100 power supply