Craig Cowsert - Bass and backing/lead vocals
Scott Sereboff - Lead and Rhythm guitars, keyboards, backing vocals
When I first joined Legacy 7 years ago I started on a tone quest- I was seeking the best sound and I needed to find my own "voice". I tried every amp I could think to try, and each one had some, or a part, of a sound I could hear in my head.
Then I discovered Revv Amplification (www.revvamplification.com) and within minutes I knew I had found that tone.
Clean sound for days and high gain that is crisp and articulate. The Revv is a spotlight amp- you cannot hide bad playing behind layers of distortion, as the Revv will expose you.
I am proud to say that I use Revv on all studio recordings and at all live performances.
- Revv 100p head
- Revv 4x12 cabinet
- Mesa Boogie 2x12 cabinet (for the smaller shows)
Aristides and only Aristides (The World's Best Guitars).
Much as I did with amps, I played a lot of wonderful 6 and 7 string guitars. There are many from which to choose but only one that
seemed to fit me, and that was the 060 and 070 models of Aristides.
If you have not heard of them, check them out. Just beware- you cannot have only one!
- Aristides 060 with Bare Knuckle Ragnarok in bridge and DiMarzio Fast Track in neck (also known as "Masterverk")
- Aristides 070 with Bare Knuckle Warpig in bridge and Sinner in neck, with piezo
- Aristides 060 with Bare Knuckle Warpig in bridge and Cobra in neck
- All guitars are strung with .11 to .50 gauge strings tuned to E flat
- Picks are Dunlop Flow 2.0MM JP
Chris Siggins - Lead and rhythm guitars
- Amplification - EVH 5150 III, 50 watt head
- 4x12 cabinet with two V30’s and two G12T-75’s in an X pattern.
- 2x12 cabinet with one V30 and one G12T-75 (for smaller shows)
- ESP E-II M7 (7 string) with Duncan Distortion pickups.
- ESP E-II M-II (6 string) with Duncan Distortion pickups.
- Both guitars are strung with D ‘Addario NYXL 9-42 (56 low B string) tuned down 1/2 step.
- Digitech GSP 1101 rack effects processor with footswitch.
- ISP G-String noise gate.
- Shure wireless system.
- Live Wire PC1100 power supply